New Addition - Bally Sir Prize

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
urban_paranoia

Re: New Addition - Bally Sir Prize

Post by urban_paranoia »

Sadly...Work commitments meant fiddling with it stalled.
I got as far as buying another machine(!) to see how a working one functioned, but that was it.
It's accessible and work is a little easier, so I'll be getting round to it ASAP.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

OK urban_paranoia, your excuse is accepted on this occasion, however you should have explained this before now.

The original Key Performance Indicators for this objective are unmet.
Please submit your revised time frame and any extended costs within two working days. :cool:

Jemerey
urban_paranoia

Post by urban_paranoia »

You sound just like our Senior Management Team! :HaHa:
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

I believe that urban_paranoia's time frame excuses are totally unacceptable and that as his accounting year begins on 1st Jan 2013 that some sort of tax scam might be at the bottom of it, I suggest that a full working commity be set up in ..lets say.. the Cayman Islands with a six month mandate to examine all aspects of this failure to restore this unique (well perhaps not unique) piece of British heritage (well perhaps not British) I would ofcourse be prepared to chair the commity :didact:
andydotp

Post by andydotp »

coppinpr wrote:I suggest that a full working commity be set up in ..lets say.. the Cayman Islands with a six month mandate to examine all aspects of this failure to restore this unique (well perhaps not unique) piece of British heritage (well perhaps not British) I would ofcourse be prepared to chair the commity :didact:
Can I take the minits please? My stelling ins't good but youz can cerect them.
Heaviest darn machine I've ever owned the old Bally Gold Award! Cost me more in airfreight than I paid for the unit. Had to have it re-wired for Aus voltage, copped a right whack broddling inside with a srewdriver when still plugged in so sold it immediately.... :NBG:
urban_paranoia

Post by urban_paranoia »

Well, I'm happy to confess to my sins as long as I get to attend all non-UK meetings... :cool:
toibs

Post by toibs »

Hopefully picking one of these up later this week with similar problems....

1. First reel seems to intermittently "run free" i.e. doesn't stop as it should every time, does sometimes though. Guessing it may be as per above and gummed up...
2. When the arm is pulled slightly (i.e. not fully), there is a loud audible buzz from one of the relays until it is pulled all the way...

Looking forward to having a play :)

Paul
gazza

Post by gazza »

Nice machine I had one for ages there is also a trip switch behind the hopper that will shut the machine down if the hopper runs out of cash you have probably thought of that but just in case

Gazza