Two new machines...Now I've got the bug!!

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
ls14garlo

Two new machines...Now I've got the bug!!

Post by ls14garlo »

These two machines popped up on Sphock early on Sunday and I thought they were a bit of a steal - wanting £200 for the pair!
It's only two weeks since I got my first machine, the Sega Bonanza Star (which I still haven't finished yet!)... People pay what they think they are worth and the lad was happy wanting 200 and I was happy to pay it, so in a fortnight I've gone from being a dreamer to owning three varying machines!

They are both in good condition, fully working and paying out correctly, just wanting cleaning up really. The Jubilee Cop A Lot is on penny play but badged up 3d or two pulls for 6d, two pulls for a penny, even got the Cop A Lot feature and dropped one of the twin jackpots! The Riviera Cashcendo is on 2p play. I've seen Cashcendos before but not the Cop A Lot. Does anyone have any info on either just to fill my curious mind? I can't find much on either (although I haven't done a search yet on our esteemed forum!) Thanks in advance guys....A.
Attachments
DSC_1451a.jpg
DSC_1447a.jpg
coppinpr

Re: Two new machines...Now I've got the bug!!

Post by coppinpr »

Well!! I should say the bargain of the year! You might consider putting one into the Coventry auction later in the year..make a good profit...then spend the money (and a bit more as usual) on something at the auction giving you the start of a varied collection :cool:
I like Jub's, pretty much indestructible. The chrome and glass look near perfect on your machines. Take a look at the clever way the machine fills the two jackpots.

Two pulls for 1p!! my god, 1/2p per pull !!
I wonder if it was a convert from two pulls for 6d or if the machine was new at the time of decimalisation when 1 np roughly equalled two old pennies making this machine much like a 1d play.

You must be pleased with your buy but sad that it heralds increased rows with the wife, shortage of space in the home, large greasy spots on the carpet leading to the expense of a large garden shed !!THUMBSX2!!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

We did warn you enough times .......... but very well done there.
ls14garlo

Post by ls14garlo »

Thanks for the support you two !
I`ve got to say though if it hadn`t been for her, I wouldn`t have bought them...Couldnt really afford another spend after the Bonanza Star but I thought it was a no-brainer so it had to be done.....(she`s always been a keeper Ha Ha!). They are in the garage at the moment until I`m happy that they can go inside. Postmans just been with the new glasses I managed to get hold of for the Sega so that`s my priority right now anyway so Ta-Ra for now.....A.