Ball Past Arrow Backflash

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
slotalot

Ball Past Arrow Backflash

Post by slotalot »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hi :D I have just finished working on a Brenner Ball Past Arrow machine, I had to make a new backflash as the old one was well past its best, Because of the silver paint I had to do most of it by hand, Here is some of the artwork I used as templates, It may be of use if you have to make one for your machine !!CHEERS!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cheeky

Re: Ball Past Arrow Backflash

Post by cheeky »

Clever chap!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Ball Past Arrow flash

Post by pennymachines »

Topic merged - Site Admin.

Widget - here's the best of the pics I took for you of the Skill Fun flash, with inevitable, shadows, reflections etc. Sorry, I only just remembered it.

IMG_2136a.jpg

I'm awaiting the arrival of the machine below (same backflash version) within the next week. Because of the damage, my plan would be to remove the flash and scan it on the flatbed for digital copying and fixing. Don't know when this will happen though...

ripped-flash.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
widget2k4

Re: Ball Past Arrow flash

Post by widget2k4 »

thank you mate !THUMBS!
gameswat

Re: Ball Past Arrow Backflash

Post by gameswat »

Just found this circa 1937 early model backflash artwork on a hard drive. I cleaned and flattened this original when restoring the machine years ago, but before I put it back I photographed it.