Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
coppinpr

Jamieson Royal Flush and similar info and wiring

Postby coppinpr » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:38 am

These say they refer to the Jamiesons Royal Flush, Bingo Wall and Mini Bowl, but I suspect they cover at least some of the other models. Not in great condition (I've done what I can to improve the quality) but a lot of info and charts.
Only logged on members can view files attached to this post. To register is easy - and free.
Last edited by coppinpr on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Jamieson Royal flush and similar info and wiring

Postby badpenny » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:09 am

Is model snot the same as miniature bogies? !PUZZLED!

dickywink

Postby dickywink » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Wow coppinpr
That's fantastic ...
I hope you don't mind.... but I have added some photofookery to them which has cleaned them up a bit. If you want to add them to the resources please do.

All the best
Dicky
Only logged on members can view files attached to this post. To register is easy - and free.

dickywink

Postby dickywink » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Doh... just realised this is the resources :)
dicky

keggen1975

Postby keggen1975 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:35 pm

Most appreciated, coppinpr. Many thanks for your effort from Norway! Do you have a better layout for plug 4 & 5? Preferably with wire colors? That is my worst nightmare nowadays, as my no.4 plug have two wires only and goes to the coin mech switch. No.5 has something with display/timer control circuit board, power and solenoid switch that I can't figure out...

keggen1975

Postby keggen1975 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Still struggling with those pins on sockets 4 and 5... Anyone?

Also, If somebody can help me with that ball shooter mechanism, please contact me. The only thing missing now :cool:

runner

Postby runner » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am

My Jamieson's Skill Poker machine has the same issue, no shooter part. I am trying to figure out what it even looks like. Maybe it is similiar to the outside chrome piece?? Pics are of a Mini Golf that shoots up.

rjaycee63

Postby rjaycee63 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Good morning.

I am the oldest grandson of Arthur Jamieson, who designed and created these wonderful machines, that said I have no electronics ability and knowledge but I am willing to share what I know-albeit a little. I have a Skill Poker game that needs repairing so the info here is greatly appreciated, I also have a Mini Match which is a variant of Mini Golf etc, that is nearly fully working. If I can help out in anyway please do not hesitate in contacting me mainly with the history of Jamiesons Automatics or pictures of the internal workings.

Regards Robin Jamieson-Caley

13rebel

Postby 13rebel » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Good evening and welcome Robin. There is already some good information and photos on Jamiesons provided by Ian Jamieson at www.slotmachines.bravehost.com Any other information, photos etc posted on pennymachines site I'm sure will be gratefully received.
Last edited by 13rebel on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runner

Postby runner » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Robin, your Grandad was a genius, great to have you posting on here. If you could post some internal pictures of your Skill Poker machine so myself and others can compare, that would be fantastic. We need to get these machines up and running - mine looks great on the wall to look at, but they were made to be played!