REPAIRERS

General vintage slot machine related topics.
fridgehire

REPAIRERS

Post by fridgehire »

I have used this site about every 5 years for a long time. I always enter the same request to no avail. I have a collection of 31 machines , which give me a lot of pleasure. However when I bought my first one some 30-35 years ago I made the false assumption that when they went wrong you called an engineer in to fix them. How wrong I was. I am not after a freebie, I am fully aware of the costs of labour and parts. I just wondered if because of furlough, anybody knows of someone to do chargeable repairs for me. I am located on the London /Kent border. I can transport the cases.

David Deal. 01322224544 David.Deal@talk21com
geofflove

Re: REPAIRERS

Post by geofflove »

Maybe add about the actual machines you need repairing and what the symptoms are of the problem. That will allow people to see if they can help a bit better.
clubconsoles

Re: REPAIRERS

Post by clubconsoles »

Well, too far away for me, but someone closer would be able to help out, im sure
As the previous poster pointed out, you are a little short on detail.
A rough age of machines would be nice, makers name would really help, all machines are not created equal!
Some are near impossible to get parts for now, good luck with your quest.

Maybe return here a little more frequently than every five years if you want results, in the real world, skilled people have to be pestered into doing work for you as in such high demand from others.
I went through 4 different tradesman all promising me they would sort my garden fence out, got lucky 5th time and boy did i have to chase him down. Fact of life, i'm afraid!