Spam

A message to you...
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Spam

Post by badpenny »

Hi Guys.....

I'm not sure why, but we have been suddenly inundated with Spammy-bots joining and posting threads promoting drugs to help disfunction in men (theses tablets are not only are fake, they taste very bitter) and promoting dodgy dating sites (they are very expensive to join and all of the women are dogs) ............. errr ..... p'robly. !!UHOH!!

So far over the last two weeks I have deleted and barred nearly a dozen of these.

Apologies to any of you have been inconvenienced either; by their sudden appearance or by my deleting them, however what I do think is telling that men (apologies to Lisa) who collect slot machines are identified as being in the prime market for such services ...... who told them? :#:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Spam

Post by pennymachines »

Thanks Badpenny for eating all that Spam so we don't have to. Inevitably, the Open Forum is the main target. If it becomes too irksome I might have to close that loophole for a while. The bots have certainly been out in force lately but I don't think we should feel especially flattered or offended by their attentions; they're indiscriminate little blighters.