Arena subscriptions problem

A message to you...
pennymachines
Site Admin

Arena subscriptions problem

Post by pennymachines »

Hi
There has been a problem recently with the Full Membership process (for access to the Arena).
This only occurs when renewing a subscription but the problem has been compounded by the fact that I'm not currently receiving my messages from PayPal for some reason.
I'm looking into it, but in the meantime, my apologies to "speedwell", "and", "andydotp", and "raj". Your accounts are now fixed and active until 06/09/13.
cjfenney

Re: Arena subscriptions problem

Post by cjfenney »

I realise this was posted back in the day :woops: but just tried to rejoin on a full membership for access to the Arena, and it won't let me get any further than "The database has encountered a problem, please try again later." Am I doing anything wrong or is it still a glitch, would love to renew again if poss please?
speedwell

Post by speedwell »

Good morning . I have been unable to renew my arena sub. Is it the same problem as back in 2012 ? As usual I was trying to make payment through paypal.
grains

Post by grains »

Yes I have encountered the same problem this morning when I tried to renew my membership and make the payment by Paypal
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Hi. Sorry about the problems. They relate to a more recent issue than the one I was addressing in this old topic: New users cannot register. I'm currently working on it, but it's complicated and awkward, hence the time it's taking.

Meantime, cjfenney, speedwell and grains - I've manually renewed your Arena subscriptions and sent you PayPal invoices. You should now be able to log into that area. Thanks for your subscriptions and patience!