Schedule of Rates ?

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
polaris

Schedule of Rates ?

Post by polaris »

Firstly happy new year to everyone and happy hunting in 2017. Came across a bandit for sale locally today and was listed as SOR item ,not enquired about it yet can anyone tell me what is meant by this ?
bryans fan

Re: Schedule of rates ?

Post by bryans fan »

Sale or return? :!?!:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Schedule of Rates ?

Post by pennymachines »

Source of Revenue (if operated)?
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

there are over 30 meanings for the abbreviation "SOR" listed in the dictionary of abbreviations inc "sorcerer in dungeons and dragons" and "Sex offender registry" ,if its the second one then the machine has been a very naughty boy and you dont want it in your house but I suspect its the most common "Sale or return" especially as you say its advertised locally,Im guessing the seller is saying you can "try before you buy" which is very decent of him (although not what sale or return actually means of course). But then again,if its an "Electric Amuser"advertised on a faded postcard in a sweet shop window perhaps it dose mean "sex offender registry" :roll:
polaris

Post by polaris »

Lol thanks for all info so early in the new year and already learning new things :) Think now given where it is most likely as you say sale or return. Never gave any thought to this term before place still closed for festive period but will definitely ask when I go in.