Identify reel strips

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
widget2k4

Identify reel strips

Post by widget2k4 »

Can anyone identify these reel strips? Or, better still, have a set they want to sell.
The two lemons on first reel are meant to be bars and the missing one on the second strip is a bar.
Attachments
2018-02-16 20.51.50.jpg
coppinpr

Re: reel strips

Post by coppinpr »

These are very odd, I'm guessing they are Mills because of the style of BAR yet they are very close to a couple of Jennings strips. I don't have records off all strips but I do have most and these must be very obscure as I've never seen a Mills strip with 4 BARS on the first reel, and plum BAR plum on reel three is also very rare (if ever). Mills don't seem to have started a reel two strip with Bell cherry Bell at all, yet Jennings did several. In fact, their V12-112 set reel two is very close. The closest I can find all round are the Mills/Buckley criss cross sets. !PUZZLED!
youngerap

Re: reel strips

Post by youngerap »

That bar style is the same as on my Watling. The fruit patterns do not match, however.
widget2k4

Re: Identify reel strips

Post by widget2k4 »

Yeah, they are strange ones. Looks like I will just have to make them. They match the payout holes, so perhaps it has had a replacement reel bundle.