Anyone in Cheshire to repair Jubilee Riviera

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
rainycali

Anyone in Cheshire to repair Jubilee Riviera

Post by rainycali »

I’ve got a Jubilee Riviera Tic Tac Toe one armed bandit that could do with looking at.
Based in Cheshire
Please thank you |/XX\|
aristomatic

Re: Anyone in Cheshire that would know where to get repaired - Jubilee Riviera

Post by aristomatic »

Hi and welcome.

May help if you give members an idea of what the machine currently does or doesn't do, how long you have had it and whether the issue(s) have only just started.

What coins you have been using and what it paid out, versus the award cards on machine, as sometimes issues can be caused just by using a different coin or a coin or other foreign object lodged somewhere. Other simple issues can just be down to dried grease clogging the works up, particularly if the machine's not regularly used. So if you can give a little history, it can help to troubleshoot. Also whereabouts in Cheshire are you? If it's a simple issue, it's always better if you can sort out yourself with input from the forum members. That way you may not have to ask next time. However, you may not be able to, so start us off with some info and we can take it from there. A couple of pix of the mechanism out of the cabinet, front and handle side and one of front of the cabinet would also be beneficial.

GP
rainycali

Post by rainycali »

Will try and get some pictures ASAP. Will see if we still have a key to open the inside. It is not something I can repair myself but would like to take it somewhere that knows about these things to get it repaired.
It was a present to my dad 10 years ago and has never been used - would say it’s had about 10 pulls on the arm in this time.

It doesn’t light up at all or make any noise - don’t know if it should.
We dont put coins in it as this function has been disabled somehow.
It spins but then continues to make a spinning noise after the wheels have stopped spinning.
radiochrissie

Post by radiochrissie »

Hi, I’ve sent you an email.