New take on getting round Ebay rules

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
coppinpr

New take on getting round Ebay rules

Post by coppinpr »

Just saw this on a nice clean Sega Windsor (over priced though)
FOR EBAY)
GAMBLING COMMISSION PAYMENT TAKEN £25.
PERMIT IN POST.
:lol:
ls14garlo

Re: new take on getting round Ebay rules

Post by ls14garlo »

:o I saw that too...It made me laugh aswell. Anyone seen the listing on Sphock by the way..."1940's"(???)....It's an Aristocrat Olympic, Bunce Bunny wanting £200 but apparently they sell on EBay for £500??
It needs a coat of looking at,won't accept coins.....Doesn't look like he finished school either by the loose use of English grammar. I suppose someone will be daft enough to buy it and I know I'm hardly an expert like most of you on here but research goes a long way to sell aswell as buy surely?? :!?!:
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

£200 is cheap for a nice, chrome is not bad, except the plastic surround which is damaged, so is the top marque, without those issues, I would say it was worth it.....

This is one of those revamps probably done in the 70's
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Sphock always worries me in some ways. I've actually done a good deal with the guy selling the Deci King but I'm not confident he will deliver. He accepted the offer and agreed a delivery date but then...... he's gone a bit quiet, we shall see.

I can't for the life of me find that Aristo Olympic on sphock. I can see a Carousel which is over priced at £500 and an Arcadian which is high at £300 but looks in remarkable condition.