Jamieson Royal Flush and similar info and wiring

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
coppinpr

Jamieson Royal Flush and similar info and wiring

Post by coppinpr »

These say they refer to the Jamiesons Royal Flush, Bingo Wall and Mini Bowl, but I suspect they cover at least some of the other models. Not in great condition (I've done what I can to improve the quality) but a lot of info and charts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by coppinpr on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Jamieson Royal flush and similar info and wiring

Post by badpenny »

Is model snot the same as miniature bogies? !PUZZLED!
dickywink

Post by dickywink »

Wow coppinpr
That's fantastic ...
I hope you don't mind.... but I have added some photofookery to them which has cleaned them up a bit. If you want to add them to the resources please do.

All the best
Dicky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dickywink

Post by dickywink »

Doh... just realised this is the resources :)
dicky
keggen1975

Post by keggen1975 »

Most appreciated, coppinpr. Many thanks for your effort from Norway! Do you have a better layout for plug 4 & 5? Preferably with wire colors? That is my worst nightmare nowadays, as my no.4 plug have two wires only and goes to the coin mech switch. No.5 has something with display/timer control circuit board, power and solenoid switch that I can't figure out...
keggen1975

Post by keggen1975 »

Still struggling with those pins on sockets 4 and 5... Anyone?

Also, If somebody can help me with that ball shooter mechanism, please contact me. The only thing missing now :cool:
runner

Post by runner »

My Jamieson's Skill Poker machine has the same issue, no shooter part. I am trying to figure out what it even looks like. Maybe it is similiar to the outside chrome piece?? Pics are of a Mini Golf that shoots up.
rjaycee63

Post by rjaycee63 »

Good morning.

I am the oldest grandson of Arthur Jamieson, who designed and created these wonderful machines, that said I have no electronics ability and knowledge but I am willing to share what I know-albeit a little. I have a Skill Poker game that needs repairing so the info here is greatly appreciated, I also have a Mini Match which is a variant of Mini Golf etc, that is nearly fully working. If I can help out in anyway please do not hesitate in contacting me mainly with the history of Jamiesons Automatics or pictures of the internal workings.

Regards Robin Jamieson-Caley
13rebel

Post by 13rebel »

Good evening and welcome Robin. There is already some good information and photos on Jamiesons provided by Ian Jamieson at www.slotmachines.bravehost.com Any other information, photos etc posted on pennymachines site I'm sure will be gratefully received.
Last edited by 13rebel on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runner

Post by runner »

Robin, your Grandad was a genius, great to have you posting on here. If you could post some internal pictures of your Skill Poker machine so myself and others can compare, that would be fantastic. We need to get these machines up and running - mine looks great on the wall to look at, but they were made to be played!
keggen1975

Re: Jamieson Royal Flush and similar info and wiring

Post by keggen1975 »

Well, how delightful to see that we are a group of enthusiasts that want to keep these machines alive !!RAYOF!! I really do love my collection of three, two Mini Bingos (one on my wall, the other is a floor-cabinet) that works well and my Mini Bowl that is under reconstruction. Only thing missing now on it is the ball shooter. Sadly it is totally missing, I have just a hole in the front door and the spring pin circle inside. I would appreciate it a lot if anyone was thinking of selling some parts of it, or better, a whole mechanism. I could almost trade my wife for it, but my son would hate me if I did...

I have a lot of pictures of the games, and can take extras if requested so just speak up if I can contribute !THUMBS!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Photos are ALWAYS welcome. !THUMBS!
13rebel wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:38 pmThere is already some good information and photos on Jamiesons provided by Ian Jamieson at www.slotmachines.bravehost.com
Stuart's old web site has now been closed, There were two reasons for this. 1. the web host no longer supports the format it was written in and are fazing out the old style and 2. the site was not secure
All the info, ( apart from two small pages still being worked on) has long been safely transferred to its new home at www.penny-arcade.info
I have recently paid for a top grade security certificate for penny-arcade and its as secure as any on the web.
The original 16 section site now has over 50 sections and traffic has increased every month for the last 2 years and now averages just under 200 unique visits PER DAY! and almost 2,000 page views per week. :cool:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

keggen1975 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 pm I could almost trade my wife for it, but my son would hate me if I did...
Ignore your son, what does he know?
keggen1975

Post by keggen1975 »

badpenny wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:51 pm
keggen1975 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 pm I could almost trade my wife for it, but my son would hate me if I did...
Ignore your son, what does he know?
Well, my son is 5 months old and still attached to her left breast (his favourite), so I might have to trade them as a complete kit... P&P is also an issue... But hey, everything is possible !!YIPPEE!!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

P&P is also an issue.
I know a slot machine courier who will do it for £60 :!?!:
runner

Post by runner »

Seems to be a common issue with the shooter / trigger part missing. Surely someone with a bit of / lot of mechanical know-how can duplicate one of the mechanisms by copying the original shooter part by means of casting?? or maybe 3d printer? (or do 3d printers just generate plastic parts ?)
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I feel that thruppenny printers generate a lot of interest but not a lot else .... yet.
I know there's at least two members on here have bought one, but are very quiet about the miracles they have created with them.

BP !PUZZLED!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Someone just yesterday showed me a jackpot tube and slide he changed from 50p to £1 by 3D printing inserts for the tube and slide and that sort of work looked to work perfectly.. I have not tried to print any slot part myself yet. I'm still trying to get to know the damn printer, but I have learnt there are some very strong filaments available now, easily strong enough to make slides, but we shall see. The future is bright... in 3D.
keggen1975

Post by keggen1975 »

Some pics of my beauties :)
keggen1975

Post by keggen1975 »

Inside the Mini Bingos