Caille Cadet

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
dutchboy

Caille Cadet

Post by dutchboy »

Do you know the feeling of a perfect day? You have a drive for two hours with perfect weather, quiet roads and your own list with music. After the drive you put a nice Caille Cadet in your trunk and drive back. After a week with health problems, it won’t get any better than this. A perfect day!
So I have to do the usual cleaning and discovering the machine. This one has a side vender which is not connected. So I will not be bored and probably will have some questions later.
Stay healthy and enjoy yourself.

Greetings.
Attachments
06033AB9-F756-45C9-8781-3C322AF2AD97a.jpg
treefrog

Re: Caille Cadet

Post by treefrog »

Oooooh......on my bucket list one of those. Don’t know why but I like these late Caille machines, especially the version with the round jackpot window......

Well done and good to hear you're back to health. !!THUMBSX2!!
mills

Post by mills »

I have the same machine! With the linkage for the side vender. !SAINT!
Attachments
DSC00647a.jpg
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Hi mills that’s a very nice machine. My machine I think was from origin red colored. I find some old paint in small places and the inside of the handle, but I have to say I like it without paint. I have to learn a lot because the mechanism is different as for example Jennings. Can you show some pics of the mechanism for the vender and the inside of the case? I think it will be only one bar? It’s a lovely and tiny, not so heavy machine. Thanks in advance and greetings, hans.
mills

Post by mills »

Here are 2 photos. I'll take another one tomorrow. More specifically the linkage lever for you.
Attachments
DSC00535a.jpg
DSC00533a.jpg
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Thanks a lot for the pictures mills. My machine is missing those parts. I will put a picture of mine below. There are some problems with the machine ofcourse. At the end of the cycle the reel stops come in slowly so the reel stops are touching many teeth before they fall in place. Maybe there will be not enough fluid in the regalator?
They have bin messing with the payout cup inside the case, there are two home made pieces addet to it. I will take a look at it when i have more time for it.
Also the back of the vender is a poor replacement, there are no holes for missing parts so the vender will be added later to the machine i think.
After using google for some information i found a topic on flipjuke and pachi talk. I assume the topic on flip juke is from you? Very interesting but the sad thing is i don’t speak french :!?!:.
Here are the adresses.
https://www.flipjuke.fr/viewtopic.php?t=103436
https://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showth ... 2b179ea63d
Attachments
F7987D20-7444-44C4-BC52-4A79ACEE043Fa.jpg
mills

Post by mills »

dutchboy wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:24 pm After using google for some information i found a topic on flipjuke and pachi talk. I assume the topic on flip juke is from you?
Yes it's me !!
dutchboy wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:24 pm Very interesting but the sad thing is i don’t speak french :!?!:.
Shame on you !!!! !!YIPPEE!! (joke)
You can use google translate ..... !SAINT!

A little video:

I took photos this afternoon:
Attachments
Linkage
Linkage
Linkage 2
Linkage 2
Linkage for vender 1
Linkage for vender 1
Linkage for vender 2
Linkage for vender 2
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Thank you so much mills. Actually I did use google translate yesterday. I have to say it is very useful information. Thanks for that!
Looking at your pictures I see I am missing all the parts for the vendor sadly.
Today I had about an hour and did oil and clean a little bit the moving parts, which are very dirty. I have to say it’s moving better and better. I filled the jackpot and now it’s filling the reserve with two cherrys. !!THUMBSX2!!
Only thing I have to do is make or buy a part that will guide the coins to the payout cup, the one in the machine is poor.
Mills, I did see your website and facebook site, my compliments - very, very nice. Thanks for your help! !THUMBS!
Greetings
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

I played some coins in my Cadet today and hit the jackpot and then… nothing. The slide didn’t trip so now I have to take it apart. It could have been so nice. :#: Maybe a good reason to start again with the machines after almost a year. Still have to rebuild my Jennings Star Chief. :D
Attachments
3687CD21-813D-4B46-BF06-B858482C9D63a.jpg