Cadburys Allwin

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
fourfive

Cadburys Allwin

Post by fourfive »

Hi, Can anyone please tell me the maker and approximate age of this allwin? I'm hoping to restore it to its former glory. Also what size chocolate bar would it have dispensed, the payout shoot looks a bit small to me.
Many thanks
Attachments
chocolate.jpg
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Cadburys Allwin

Post by badpenny »

fourfive wrote:Hi, Can anyone please tell me the maker and approximate age of this allwin? I'm hoping to restore it to its former glory. Also what size chocolate bar would it have dispensed, the payout shoot looks a bit small to me.
Many thanks
I remember Cadbury's used to sell small bars of chocolate for 2d. that were wrapped in silver foil but they would have to be dispensed length ways to exit from that payout. Could it have been those tiny little Neopolitan bars that you used to get in boxes of Roses?
What does the dispensing rack look like on the inside that will give you dimensions of the bar?
fourfive

Re: Cadburys Allwin

Post by fourfive »

Badpenny wrote:
fourfive wrote:Hi, Can anyone please tell me the maker and approximate age of this allwin? I'm hoping to restore it to its former glory. Also what size chocolate bar would it have dispensed, the payout shoot looks a bit small to me.
Many thanks
I remember Cadbury's used to sell small bars of chocolate for 2d. that were wrapped in silver foil but they would have to be dispensed length ways to exit from that payout. Could it have been those tiny little Neopolitan bars that you used to get in boxes of Roses?
What does the dispensing rack look like on the inside that will give you dimensions of the bar?
I cant get into it as i dont have the keys yet.