Gold Awards and Reel Strips for Pace Comet Orange ?

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
christopheb

Gold Awards and Reel Strips for Pace Comet Orange ?

Post by christopheb »

Dear Alll
I have just bought this little Pace Comet, and will probably have a few questions in the coming days...

Right now, I am looking for Gold Awards. I suspect finding original Pace Gold Awards will be tough as I read somewhere that these were rare...
- Does anyone know where I could find some ? Do you know how many the machine holds (just 2 or 3 I guess).
- Alternatively, does anyone know the correct & exact size for these Gold Awards ? I figure that if I know the exact dimensions, I could try to find tokens or foreign coins which would fit...

ALSO (but I may be pushing my luck!), would anyone know where I could find reel strips (original preferred !) for such Pace Gold Award Comet ?.

Thank you for your kind tips.

Pace Comet Orange
Pace Comet Orange

Take care, Christophe
treefrog

Re: Gold Awards and Reel Strips for Pace Comet Orange ?

Post by treefrog »

Bernie Berten sells Pace Gold award strips, doubt they are original (although they are more than twice the price of all his other strips, so I would ask) at $60 a set

He also does tokens for Watling, Mills and Buckley, I would ask if he has any Pace token

http://www.mrslot1.com/

Also I have heard that Krahl is still in busniess, just no website anymore or the email address used has gone.....I do have a number somewhere..
daveslot

Post by daveslot »

i have a spare token somewhere and original strips, pm me
christopheb

Post by christopheb »

Thanks tree-frog for the suggestions. I have contacted Bernie Berten as I also need a few other parts for my various machines (springs, cashbox, award cards, etc...). Let's see if he reverts.
If you could locate and provide the contact number for Krahl, this would be great too ! Are they based in the UK or US? Thanks

Thanks daveslot for the offer. I have PMed you.

Great day to you all!
C