When a Bunny Shooter strikes back!

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
gameswat

When a Bunny Shooter strikes back!

Post by gameswat »

This is just genius - to partly quote the Patent application "In the event that the rabbit is not hit before travelling a predetermined distance, he will turn and face the gunner and raise his own rifle that he is carrying which will be illuminated at its end indicating that a shot has been fired at the gunner. This shot will be scored and an electric shock will strike the gunner." Hahahaha, too damn cool. But seriously, I now want one and I'll pay cash!

US 2404653 A
Attachments
US2404653-0.png
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: When a Bunny Shooter strikes back!

Post by pennymachines »

!!HOOT!!
Definitely ahead of its time!
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Finally, a device that puts the hunter at risk. Score one for the unarmed in the forest! Now that the bunnies have it, the deer and squirrels will want one too. !SHOOT!

J Peterson
Armed and dangerous in the US
jailtime10

Post by jailtime10 »

I just found this old post and wondered if anyone could add more details.....should anyone have one of these, I would appreciate the opportunity to throw my cash at this bunny........years ago I would wait for many years to acquire a certain machine....unfortunately, I no longer have this luxury so if you have one ,as the GODFATHER said, " I will make you an offer you can't refuse" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I should add....since GAMESWAT found the patent, I'll give him right of first refusal.