Aristocrat change machines

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
aristomatic

Aristocrat change machines

Post by aristomatic »

I have placed a wanted advert in the Market for an Aristocrat change machine (or are they called coin changers?) as I am looking to buy a second of these machines. I picked the one up in the picture a few years back and only got it out of storage as I recently purchased a standard brand coin changer and wanted to compare the differences in the two machines' internal coin mechanisms.

I have seen a few of the standard brand coin changers in both single machine and double unit machine versions but have never seen another of the Aristocrat changer, so maybe a bit of a long shot but I thought it worth a punt!

There are no other plates or markings on the machine.

The change and turn handle are embossed on the front panel but 'Aristocrat' is only screenprinted and not embossed? So Aristocrat manufactured? Or maybe another manufacture model, but they screenprinted different brands in the same place where they branded this Aristocrat for them possibly.

It has the original Aristocrat key lock and serial card on the key fob but again this could just be for machines supplied to them. Anyway, the important thing is I want another machine regardless, so if you have one available please contact me via the listing in the Market.

If you want to add to the thread with other mechanical coin change info or pictures, then go ahead. The more info on these machines the better.

GP
Attachments
SV108460.JPG
aristomatic

Re: Aristocrat change machines

Post by aristomatic »

Here are pictures of the Standard double changer complete with an English supplier badge. (The single unit I sold had Standards' US address details on a paper inside the label, no outer badge).
Attachments
SV108488.JPG
SV108479.JPG
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

I can't help you with change machines. I have a couple of old machines somewhere, but rough old things. Change machines are not top of my list of items of interest, but I did not know Aristocrat made them and have to say that this machine is very stylish. Looks like an old new stock item still with its supply tag. Iwould give that space ......Never seen one !!THUMBSX2!!
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

Here are pictures of the insides. Yes, very clean. I have done nothing to it since I got it. The paper "tested label" states the model no. as UK60-085 so maybe denotes there was a "home" model number too for Aussie supply?
Attachments
SV108495.JPG
SV108494.JPG