1962 - Bally Super Jumbo

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
bryans fan

Re: 1962 - Bally Super Jumbo

Post by bryans fan »

Whatever you are able to contribute will be greeted with much approval. I always enjoy reading your posts as first hand evidence is so much better than "rumours" or just Google searches. It is fascinating to hear your early days of collecting.
It is a different ball game now ( pun intended ) , when I and a few other of us older members started there was no internet, few auctions and very little info. My collecting was kick started by Steve`s AAM mag , his auctions and talking to other collectors.
I have never bought off Ebay. All my machines have come from networking or Auctions.

Please keep on posting Bob, as and when you find the time. You and Gameswat have so much knowledge, which you have been kind enough to share with us mere mortals.

!THANKS!
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

I now remember I have bought a machine off Ebay. But it was from a very trustworthy seller who is a member of this site.
ddstoys

Post by ddstoys »

Another great read Bob. Always love your stories and photos - such amazing history you have to share. Your introduction to pinball sounds very similar to mine only 20 years apart. My first pinball was transported on legs and didn’t make the trip but luckily the backglass survived and so does the machine.