Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
- Posts: 4028
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:46 pm
- Location: Suffolk
They’re cool.....you do find them, must have had big balls
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5352
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 12:12 am
- Location: The Black Country
From a fairground side-stall game I'd say, almost certainly not coin operated. Very cool though.
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 am
Fantastic, I like those! They have different heads too. What are the other smaller figures and bits , one looks like a smaller goal keeper?
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am
I think the goalkeeper is from something else...It’s schoolboy project crude...The rest of the bits are the arms/torsos/heads that have come off the players.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:28 am
they look a lot like the cast iron coin kickers, which were used in bars, to kick a penny into a beerglas.
are they for sale?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests