Mechanical Memories Magazine Feedback

Britain's only vintage coin-op magazine.

Re: Mechanical Memories Magazine Feedback

Post by Guest »

Yes, great mag! More ads needed, come on, look in your shed and get some stuff sold. I read it cover to cover having a cup of tea the other day, can't wait till May!!!

Post by Guest »

Got the 2nd mag. Great, good read. This is not really important but there isn't much stuff on ebay at the moment has it all ran out??
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Hi All :D , I have just received this months Mechanical Memories Magazine, Issue No29 dated Nov 2009 :oops: or maybe that should read 2008… But I think we can forgive Jerry this slip again as he has been very busy over the last few weeks getting ready for the annual auction in Coventry, and it sounds as if it going to be a good one :thumbs: . Anyway back to the Magazine… I would like to thank Richard Brewerton for sharing his home made Penny Falls change machine with us all, what a brilliant idea! And it will blend in with almost any vintage collection… Why didn’t I think of that? I also found the article on the history of Charles Ahrens to be a good read. Of course if you don’t subscribe to the Magazine and why don’t you? You will have missed out on all this. Click on the link viewtopic.php?t=467 and subscribe NOW! after all it’s your Magazine. :tarah:
JC

Post by JC »

I have just received this months Mechanical Memories Magazine, Issue No29 dated Nov 2009

Oh bugger! I can't believe I've got the date wrong again - the wrong bloody year this time.......I really can't be trusted with this can I?

Jerry :dammit:
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

I really can't be trusted with this can I?
Oh yes you can Jerry !

I don't know how you find the time every month do put this magazine together - well done.

Richard
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Sod it, just remembered I haven't sent off for the Coventry auction catalogue.

cheque is in the post Jerry.........Honestly !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

You can subscribe to MMM from this site at: www.pennymachines.co.uk/MMM.htm

or at: www.joylandbooks.com
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Hi Jerry :D Well done on another great issue of the magazine, No 34..... and happy birthday to the mag as it is now in its 4th year !!THUMBSX2!! keep up the good work, and remember fellow slotties if your magazine subscription is due you can renew it from this link, https://pennymachines.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=467 and if you have never subscribed :shock: you don't know what you are missing, so do it now :cool:
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Hi Jerry :D , Thanks for getting the Magazine back on track. with all the other things you have been doing this year it can't have been an easy thing to do :dammit: ,
As there has been some talk about Home Chrome on the Pennymacines forum I have just put together a two part article on Nickel Plating at home :didact: that should be of interest to the readers of the magazine, so I hope that everyone's subscriptions are up to date :tut , ( plug for Mechanical Memories Magazine ). You can subscribe here on line at https://pennymachines.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=467
Go on you know you want to!!! :tarah:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Alternatively catch up with Jerry at Coventry.