Issue 57 June 2011, or Issue 56 May 2011 MKII

Britain's only vintage coin-op magazine.
JC

Issue 57 June 2011, or Issue 56 May 2011 MKII

Post by JC »

Well, I was expecting at least one of the usual comedians to have commented by now – but silence! So OK, I own up, I’ve cocked-up again. Long-standing (or should that be suffering)? subscribers will remember that there have been two or three occasions when I’ve got the wrong month on the front of the magazine – there was even one occasion when I got the year wrong (I still haven’t worked out how I did that). !PUZZLED!
We haven’t had any mishaps in the last couple of years, but I’m afraid I’ve cocked it big time with this one. In the past, although I’ve got the month wrong (or year), the issue number has ALWAYS been right. But what should have been Issue 57 June 2011 turned out to be Issue 56 May 2011 (exactly the same as the previous month)! !!JUNK!!
So for future reference, the REAL May issue was the one with Stuart’s crane on the front cover, and what should have been Issue 57, June 2011 is the one with Clive’s Grand Fathers Clock grip test on the front cover.
Hope you’re all not quite as confused as me.

Jerry :woops:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Issue 57 June 2011, or Issue 56 May 2011 MKII

Post by badpenny »

:!?!: ............ I wasn't until I read your explanation JC
bryans fan

Re: Issue 57 June 2011, or Issue 56 May 2011 MKII

Post by bryans fan »

I noticed it a week ago as I had the 2 mags side by side, but was too afraid to mention it after the last time you sent the boys round