operator bell

Re: Investigate 9/11!

Postby operator bell » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:44 am

I would certain echo Mr. Pennymachines sentiments here.
Me too, I find it embarrassing. I never thought of Obama as a black man during the campaign - it just was never an issue - and it never came up in conversations I had with other people about him. John McCain took positive action to keep race out of his campaign, even when he was losing.

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:29 am

JTP .... I'd like to think we've come a long way, even more so I hope we don't slide back to where we were in the 60/70's
In Britain today, generally speaking the enlightened don't display racist tendencies, and neither do teenagers.
These being the same groups that have been educated that: -
Drink driving
Not wearing seat belts
Smoking in public places
Referring to The handicapped or Spastics and loonies
Bullying classmates at school
Intimidating women in the street
............ to name only a few behavioural traits that twenty years ago passed for acceptable.
Teenagers tend to have grown up in a society that no longer follows such unacceptable behaviour so it doesn't even appear on their radar. Whilst those of us more middle aged probably look back in horror and cringe.
Of course it's easy to point to places were all of that still happens, and thankfully recognise it as being embarrassing and obviously not right.

Now if only we can get teenagers to talk proper English, appreciate real music, pay their own way, learn to use a vacuum cleaner, get out of bed, put milk bottles back in the fridge, stop mumbling, not take the remote control to the bathroom and leave it there, realise the floor is for walking on and not a wardrobe, understand that ........... errr I'll stop now! :???:

jimmycowman

Postby jimmycowman » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 pm

The uk has got more in common with the usa than all europe put together,I hope all goes well there.
If this country had a vote to come out of the common market i know which way it would go!!!!

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Architect Richard Gage AIA discusses the destruction of the three high rise towers on September 11, 2001 with architect Jan Utzon, son of Jørn Utzon who designed the Sydney Opera house.

jimmycowman

Postby jimmycowman » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:33 am

I have just come back from a trip to new York and seeing ground zero talking to people there I think its about time to ,,,, please see sense and delete this embarrassment off the forum. as stated before..... I'm not going to get in to any debate on it. THIS SITE SHOULD BE A PLATFORM FOR SLOTS nothing else

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:54 am

I like Lidl especially for its dairy produce. Their milk, yoghurt and cheese suits me fine.
However their raw meat like steaks and joints I find awful.

It doesn't stop me going in there, I just don't go anywhere near their butchery department.
I'm glad I live in a free world, the shop is theirs and they can sell what they like in it without interference from anyone else.
I can go where I like and buy whatever bits I want to without hindrance.

jimmycowman

Postby jimmycowman » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:23 pm

My mate was shopping naked in lidi the other night.... How embarrassing is that shopping in lidi.

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:33 pm

I saw him.
He wouldn't talk to me, someone had told him I was a slotty!

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:27 pm

For the 15th anniversary of the terror attacks on New York and Washington James Corbett has produced "9/11 Suspects", a series of short videos examining the behaviour of a few key individuals whose behaviour on and after 9/11 has been edited from the official narrative.

Rudoph Giuliani, New York Mayor who said he did not occupy the emergency centre in Tower 7 because he knew the towers would collapse, but made no call to have them evacuated.

General Ralph Eberhart, Commander-in-Chief of the North American Aerospace Defense Command on 9/11, who lied to the 9/11 Commission following his failure to implement military control over US airspace.

Robert Baer, 21 year veteran of the CIA, who says he knows "the guy who went into his broker in San Diego and said cash me out, it's going down tomorrow...his brother works in the White House."

Philip D Zelikow, government insider appointed chair to the 9/11 Commission who wrote the conclusions before the 'investigation' and oversaw the whitewash.

Christine Todd Whitman, the EPA administrator whose persistent lies about the air quality has had a devastating effect upon the health of rescue workers and other members of the public.

The "Dancing Israelis"

https://www.corbettreport.com/suspects/

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Follow the money...