pennymachines
Site Admin

Anniversary of Kennedy's assassination

Postby pennymachines » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 am

Recent media coverage of the 50 year anniversary of the assassination of President John F Kennedy (Nov 22, 1063) still tries to promote the least plausible theory - of one deranged assassin acting alone, without State, Mafia or CIA involvement, by censoring ample evidence to the contrary.

As a counter-blast, some old videos...

Secret service bodyguards removed:

New Orleans District Attorney, Jim Garrison:

Lawyer and author, Mark Lane interviewed by William F Buckley (1966):

Investigative journalist, Russ Baker on the Bush (Senior) connection:

Political scientist and historian, Michael Parenti on the Gangster nature of the State:

Lee Harvey Oswald's mistress speaks:

Evidence of Revision (full movie):

margamatix

Re: Anniversary of Kennedy's assassination

Postby margamatix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 am

Do you really think that your conspiracy theory obsession about something which happened over 50 years ago adds anything to discussion about amusement machines or enhances this forum in any way?

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:42 am

I recall you were the most vociferous in objecting to the posts on 9/11 and, partly as a concession, I created this separate forum so that anyone who didn't wish to see it could easily ignore it.

Clearly it's not because it was 50 years ago that you object, as most of what we 'obsess about' here is from that period and earlier; nor that it is non-slot-related, as you attack this but not the off-topic Judge Scrutton category. It's the "conspiracy theory" you really don't like, perhaps because you prefer the official lone crazed assassin story. As I said to you previously, if you don't want to debate it, just don't click the link.

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 am

I'm one of those boring "I know where I was and doing blah blah blah" people.
I also remember my dad saying ...... "That's his own Security People behind that, although they'll have hired some street bum to pull the trigger"
He then went on to say .....
"They'll either frame some nobody or the real assassin will be caught and have an accident before getting to court."

I was so impressed with the events that shortly followed that I've never believed a word of the official findings.

BP

margamatix

Postby margamatix » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm just saying that you are making a bit of an embarrassment of yourself by constantly obsessing about your conspiracy theories on a forum which is ostensibly about coin-operated amusement machines.

There are hundreds of forums on the internet dedicated to David Icke and the giant lizards, the faked moon landings etc, why don't you post your crackpot theories there and leave this as a forum about slot machines?

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Put simply, it's Mr P's website, he can put whatever he likes.
There is no obligation on your part to read any or all of its content let alone comment on any of it.

If, for example you strongly disapproved of The Sun newspaper, would you repeatedly visit Newsagents to criticise them for stocking it?
Enjoy the bits you like, ignore the elements you don't.

BP

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 am

margamatix wrote:I'm just saying...
I know exactly what you're saying because you repeat it without variation of content or theme. That's why you get the same reply from me and now Badpenny. I appreciate your concern, but can cope with any supposed embarrassment, so please don't obsess about it.

The omissions and distortions of the Warren Commission and the 9/11 Commission are evident to anyone who cares to look. Likewise NIST's reports into the destruction of the three towers. Plenty of people, cleverer than you or I (and better situated in time and place to know) have called them government whitewashes.

It's arrogant to call them crackpot theories, especially as you're unwilling or unable to defend your opinion. What's more, they're no longer minority views. A YouGov poll (the most quoted research company in the UK) on last year's anniversary of 9/11 showed that:
After seeing video footage of Building 7′s collapse:

46% are sure or suspect it was caused by controlled demolition, compared to 28% who are sure or suspect fires caused it, and 27% who don’t know;
By a margin of nearly two to one, 41% support a new investigation of Building 7′s collapse, compared to 21% who oppose it.
A recent Gallop poll showed that 61% of Americans believe JFK was killed in a conspiracy (despite a 50 year media campaign to persuade them otherwise).