Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
e00c

Restoring Prints

Postby e00c » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 am

Morning Gents (+ Ladies?)

My first post.. so a newbie on this forum! I've just had a quick browse through this section but couldn't find anything about "restoring the prints".

Anyway, to cut it short: This is something I can do. So if any of you have anything what you would like doing, feel free to reply / send me a message :)

Off to read the rest of the forum now... the misses won't be happy that I've found this site. aha!!

john t peterson

Re: Restoring Prints

Postby john t peterson » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Welcome aboard, e00c! Spousal approval not required, per se, but a definite plus. We regulars like to think of "Pennymachines" as "guilty delight!"

J. Peterson
Guilty until proven innocent. :cool:

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 pm

e00c wrote:...couldn't find anything about "restoring the prints"... This is something I can do.
Do you mean restoration and repair of original but damaged prints or computer assisted reproduction of paperwork?

e00c

Postby e00c » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Using a computer to 'fix' them. Similar to restoring old photographs.
Although - not a perfect solutions, it's sometimes better then having missing or damaged prints?

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi ............ Just so we can all benefit from what you describe, please post a few before and afters. :cool:

slotalot

Postby slotalot » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Badpenny wrote:Hi ............ Just so we can all benefit from what you describe, please post a few before and afters. :cool:
Hi BP :D .... I like the power of photoshop, just take a look at the before and after photos of the wife's mother !PUZZLED!...I only wish I could get the same results with the artwork on my machines !MONKEY!
Only logged on members can view files attached to this post. To register is easy - and free.

JC

Postby JC » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Bloody hell Stuart! You're a brave man.
I wouldn't dare say anything nasty about my mother in law !!SUICIDAL!!

She'd hit me with her broomstick !SOFA!

badpenny
Forum Moderator

Postby badpenny » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey Stewey ............ Be prepared for a special delivery tomorrow, I'm sending over Doff's mother for you to .... errrrr ..... adjust for me. No hurry just get it done for the weekend please.
Jeremy ... the one who keeps giving you free machines.

slotalot

Postby slotalot » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Badpenny wrote:Hey Stewey ............ Be prepared for a special delivery tomorrow, I'm sending over Doff's mother for you to .... errrrr ..... adjust for me. No hurry just get it done for the weekend please.
Jeremy ... the one who keeps giving you free machines.
What! ....you keep your mother in law behind the compost heap as well !PUZZLED! ....on reflection that's not a bad idea !!DIG!!... NO..NO.. I am being a little unfair :tut she does have her good points, the main one being that she lives 40 miles away :D ..........the old ones are always the best !WORSHIPFULL! Sorry Iris....

e00c

Postby e00c » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:04 pm

aha! If only Photoshop could do that to mother-in-laws! :D

I''ll post up some samples in the next few days / week or so. As I don't have any of machine prints, but I have done this sort of thing in the past :)