Aristocrat Arcadian Rewards Glass

General vintage slot machine related topics.
GrahamN

Aristocrat Arcadian Rewards Glass

Post by GrahamN »

Hi

I'm probably clutching at straws here but...

I have an old Aristocrat Arcadian mechanical fruit machine which I am slowly getting back together, and I have a problem with the rewards glass in that I haven't got one!

The machine was stripped for repainting and some mechanical repairs a few years ago, and because the glass was badly peeling it was sent away for restoration. There is now a problem in that the original glass appears to have been lost.

I am hoping that someone may have a scan of a suitable glass that I could print on some acrylic or somesuch in order to finish the machine off. The original glass was Carousel, but I think the same payouts were also available on Fiesta, and possibly others. I did find a Fiesta glass scan on this site, but the enlargement doesn't work.

Any help with a scan or possible source for same would be much appreciated.

Graham
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Aristocrat Arcadian Rewards Glass

Post by badpenny »

Hi, what is it about the Fiesta Belly Glass that doesn't work for you?

Is it because it's enlarged? If so save it to your pc. Open it in any image editing programme you have. If you're using Windows then Paint is adequate. Then resize it by altering the % option you can even show a ruler in the margins to get it accurate.

Or is there something else wrong with it?

Badpenny
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

Hi

When I click on the image to get the larger version, a window opens, but without the image (just a red cross which is normally for a missing image). The small image can be enlarged, but it is very rough when bought up to a size suitable for printing.

Graham
GrahamN

Post by GrahamN »

Just tried again, and if I right-click to open in a new window it works fine.

Unless anyone does have a Carousel image, I will go with that. Many thanks

Graham