The Haunted Mansion / Greaves Amusements laughing ghost tape

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
riche100

The Haunted Mansion / Greaves Amusements laughing ghost tape

Post by riche100 »

I am pleased to share this file with you.

For those that don't know, I brought a Ballymatic / Greaves Amusements Haunted Mansion one armed bandit with a feature top box attached a few years ago.

When you get the jackpot, it triggers an old 8 track car stereo in the back of the top box, and the ghost illuminates and appears behind the curtains and he laughs with you as the jackpot pays out of the machine.

When I brought the machine after bad storage the tape player was screwed, so I replaced it, however the tape was also damaged too, and wouldn't play at all, and I feared the laughing ghost of the haunted house by Greaves Amusements would never laugh again.

A great friend of mine found an 8 track tape repairer online and I messaged him, not with any hope of him saving such an old non-working tape, that hadn't been played and was dried up and snapped in a few places.

Anyway the 8 track repairer has come through so here is the file for those interested.

I will get the tape back in due course :) to reunite with the machine.

Here is the link online where the file is, as this site doesn't allow uploads of more than 4meg and it's near 100meg:

https://jumpshare.com/v/DHArxP893hq0u3Q7qz2Q

enjoy

happy days :)
aristomatic

Re: the haunted mansion / greaves amusements laughing ghost tape

Post by aristomatic »

Well done!