R&W Win a Penguin graphics

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
jimmy55

R&W Win a Penguin graphics

Post by jimmy55 »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I've just completed the backflash for John's 'Win a Penguin'. Scanned at 300 dpi and 'repaired' in Photoshop. I printed it on my wide format Epson and laminated both sides and I'm very pleased with the result (thankfully so is John who is now fitting the machine out ......photos from John to follow). Main dilemma was that the original was silkscreened in gold paint and I can only use colour, so I settled for a slight printed metallic texture.

You can download the file here: http://www.endofthepier.com/penguin.tif full size at 300DPI but be warned its 40+ Megabytes so may take a while.

Other completed projects 'Win a polo' and Punch and Judy Kicker background can be found here: http://www.endofthepier.com/pennymachines.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
highfield

Re: Win a penguin

Post by highfield »

Thanks to Jim for doing the Penguin backflash for me, its a piece of art.
The gold Jim mentions is not given justice in the picture. It actually looks like gold leather with the texture he applied.
I've been working on the machine today and hope to be able to finish it over the weekend.
The backflash looks great and has really made the project worthwhile.
Will try and upload pictures when finished
John
pennymachines
Site Admin

Topflash for R&W Win a Penguin

Post by pennymachines »

Topflash for R&W Win a Penguin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.