Kraft Machines Brochure and price list 1966-67

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
dickywink

Kraft Machines Brochure and price list 1966-67

Post by dickywink »

Hi Guys
It's been a while since I have posted here, this is because I have spent most of the last year working on the History of Ditchburn Jukeboxes website at www.ditchburn.co.uk. I have been looking for schematics and brochures for Ditchburn Machines and was kindly given some by a jukebox engineer, and tucked in the schematics was a Kraft Brochure from 1966-67. Some of these machines looked like Jamiesons machines but the machine names were not familiar and other machines I had never seen before and I doubt will ever see again It intrigued me enough to want to share it here with you guys as some of them may be new to you also. Also came with info sheets and a price list - order form (although I do believe that most items will now be out of stock :D ). I have done my little bit of photo-fookery to tidy the images up. Please enjoy and share.
PS... if any of you come across any Ditchburn Jukebox stuff, please let me know ...
All the best, Dicky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
special when lit

Re: Kraft Machines Brochure and price list 1966-67

Post by special when lit »

Great pics, thanks for posting.
brigham

Post by brigham »

A feast of my favourite electro-mechanical gems.
Jamieson's Automatics are well represented. One of mine (Top Dog, I think) has the Kraft label still present.
I didn't know these were available in 4-player form. Something else to look for!
cjfenney

Post by cjfenney »

I've just noticed a Kraft Automatics machine on Ebay at the moment (think it's listed as a Rotofruit) and great to see it's listed on your brochure here. I have an Easy Push and a with Kraft Automatics sticker on and popped on here to ask if they were distributors for Jamiesons, as I've seen the Easy Push listed as a Jamiesons product. Did Kraft end up buying old Jamiesons stock up, do you know? !PUZZLED!
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Yes Kraft were main distributors for Jamieson’s machines and you will find lots of catalogues in the Resources section from different years.
cjfenney

Post by cjfenney »

Oh brilliant, thanks for the heads up @treefrog. !THUMBS!
dickywink

Post by dickywink »

I saw that one on ebay also... but it does need a lot more than tender loving care to get it working... I think a Paramedic of electrickery is required... and a case surgeon also... Go for it if you are prepared to spend a lot of time and money on it... It's a punt, as I have not seen many Jamiesons recently on ebay... and it could be very worthwhile if properly restored... I love these but I still have one that I'm yet to restore and I don't have the time to invest in another one... If you go for it and do restore it, please post the photos here, as it would be nice to see it working again.

All the best... Dicky