Videos of vintage slot machines in action.
treefrog

Re: Allwins

Postby treefrog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:47 am

arrgee wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am
Unusual allwin not seen that one before, quite like it, is it yours tf?
Yes I dug it out thinking of machines to put into Coventry. I bought it a few years back from well known Dutch dealer of British machines and locked away as found it had been converted to small coin and the case caked in garden type wood preserve. As always when I restore machines I often end up falling in love with them and refinished the case (that garden preserve is awful, sticky gloopy stuff that actually melts with heat) and replaced the plastic backflash preserver. Also changed to 1D, fortunately they had not touched the slides or coin hopper. Put a 3v battery holder in for the bell and a new light and voila. !!THUMBSX2!! I have fallen in love with it as I love allwins with special features. I already have the Philip Shefras Jackpot Allwin, so will go alongside that. I have seen two others sell at Coventry auctions in the past I believe...... I wonder what other allwins have hidden moving jackpots rather than fixed displays like the Olly Whales ones

coin-op
Forum Moderator

Shares allwin

Postby coin-op » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:35 am

coppinpr

Postby coppinpr » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:42 am

there is a video of the Shefras "false" jackpot in action on this page.
https://www.penny-arcade.info/the-shefras-collection-

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:57 am

The shares Shefras machine did appear for about an hour on YouTube and was removed, perhaps it did not come up Ripplysarcade quality standards or it could have been the YouTube police who felt there was obscene content of a sexy Allwin being placed online......anyway I did get to see it at least once..

coin-op
Forum Moderator

Postby coin-op » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 pm

The shares Shefras machine did appear for about an hour on YouTube and was removed
It was removed to allow an extra section of footage to be incorporated. So, now back on line with an extra 3 minutes added at the end.

rippyspennyarcade

Postby rippyspennyarcade » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:46 pm

Coin op is correct, The original video of Shares was removed by myself Inspector Rippy as I had forgot that I had a Little EXTRA footage from a previous film, and I felt this EXTRA footage showed the inside workings much better than the film i took yesterday when the owner visited me , Thanks

cait001

Re: Ruffler & Walker Fill Em Up - How It Works!

Postby cait001 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:58 pm

markymark wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm
Hi Guys,

As I was bored the other day, I spent the afternoon filming how this wonderful machine works. A quick explanation, although the microphone on my laptop was not too good. Hope you enjoy!

thanks for this great video, super useful! I now have one heading my way. !!YIPPEE!!

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:21 am

Yes, I found this useful when working on one of my machines... not many people put this type of effort in. !!THUMBSX2!!

arrgee

Postby arrgee » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:12 pm

Mark has put together some excellent videos on a range of machines on his website, head over to it and check them out
http://www.slotmachinedepot.co.uk
When is the next video coming Mark?
. !!THUMBSX2!!