Videos of vintage slot machines in action.
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Re: Electro-mechanical Wall Machines

Postby coin-op » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:12 pm

aristomatic wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:50 pm
I stumble upon your videos from time to time coinop, probably seen most of them now.
Never left a comment, I'm not sure I know how to! Great work though, please keep it up
I'd love to take credit, but have to confess I upload them on behalf of a friend. My efforts would prove a lot less entertaining I can assure you!

burrows

Postby burrows » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:16 am

Just thought I'd share this with you all.
About 10 years ago I attended the annual amusement machine auction at Coventry for the very first time. The night before, I found all these wonderful machines being displayed on YouTube. I was looking to find out more about what I had seen and played on as a child and young man because I couldn't see or find them any more. Rippy's videos were marvellous, and they've been a real inspiration for me. Not to mention entertaining and extremely informative.
I had forgotten many of the machines and these videos were a wonderful reminder. I believe it was these videos that helped reawaken an interest and opened up a new chapter in my life as a passionate collector. !!THUMBSX2!!

bryans fan

Postby bryans fan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 pm

rippyspennyarcade wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:35 am
Thank you Moonriver for your comment. Comments (good or bad) are a bit of a rarity on my slot machine video films of which I have a few on here. It's nice to know some people enjoy them. At times I wonder if I should have bothered as most times there is no feedback. Luckily I do enjoy doing them!
I have watched most of your films as they were posted and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Your very personal commentary is delightful and most enjoyable.
I am embarrassed to say that I don't think I have ever posted any words of encouragement. :woops:
Well, better late than never. They are great films, keep on posting. Thank you!!!