Videos of vintage slot machines in action.
slotsoffun

Live Broadcast from the Workshop - Slots

Postby slotsoffun » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi Guys
If you're bored or fed up watching paint dry then check out my live broadcast through the www.slotmachinedepot.co.uk website or the YouTube Channel. Trial broadcast Saturday 5th March 2016. Join in the chat or just watch me struggle with a machine!

treefrog

Re: Live Broadcast from the Workshop - Slots

Postby treefrog » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Well if I remember I will have a look, what are you fixing, given it is after the 9pm watershed. :shock:

slotsoffun

Postby slotsoffun » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Never realised that.... Well, let me tell you.. after 9pm it gets pretty dirty in here :lol:

clubconsoles

Postby clubconsoles » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Is this happening tonight, as the paint is already dry and i'm off to bed shortly!

slotsoffun

Postby slotsoffun » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Trial broadcast seemed to work well, couple of issues with sound, but sorted later! If this live broadcast is your kind of thing, then I'm happy to setup regular repair and restore jobs to broadcast live through YouTube. May prove useful for people who need to "see" something rather than a photo. Still early days, but will let you know on next broadcast date.
Thanks for the people from here that gave it a watch last night, and feedback. Just remember that it is Live so no editing and may drag on if I can't free a seized bolt!!!! You'll have to watch me swear and swing the hammer!!!!! :lol:

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi did stay for 10 or 15 mins, but some party next must have started as it sounded like a loud disco in the background, suspect this was the noise issues you mention, and then I got distracted by the Bourne Identity (also I have stripped BDR's before) but well done, look forward to the next episode

dutchboy

Postby dutchboy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi, i have been watching last evening also. It was indeed interesting to watch and the images were clear also in close up. !THUMBS!
(By the way, i did'nt learn that many bad english words last night)