Daily Mail article

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Daily Mail article

Post by badpenny »

How this retired lecturer is the 'grandfather of everyone in Britain' after DNA test reveals he is direct descendant of world's first woman
Ian Kinnaird, 72, discovered he is effectively the 'grandfather of everyone in Britain' after he paid £200 to take the test to trace his ancestry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1zPUvfzkD

Well excuse me for being the thicko, but I thought every single one of us is related to the world's first woman.
operator bell

Re: Daily Mail article

Post by operator bell »

Well, how about that!

I, too, am a researcher, but I'm not a profiteer like Alistair Moffat of St Andrews University and James Wilson from Edinburgh University. I only charge £150 to tell you a fact about your ancestors that you can't verify. It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

As a quick freebie to prove my bona fides, my research has established that all of Badpenny's female ancestors, in an unbroken line going back to Cro Magnon Man, were not virgins when they passed away.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Daily Mail article

Post by badpenny »

Uncanny! !PUZZLED!

Did it also tell you that I inherited my sterility from my father?