The Train Now Standing!!!

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
slotalot

The Train Now Standing!!!

Post by slotalot »

Next time one of your allwins goes wrong and the ball goes missing from the track. !PUZZLED!
Just thank the lord you collect slot machines and you’re not into Trains as a hobby. :o
This chap has just had a bad day!!! :oops:
coppinpr

Re: The Train Now Standing!!!

Post by coppinpr »

im not into trains but this guy is just an idiot, he has advanced against a down signal over a set of points set against him,the points have derailed him as they were bound to do on that setting :tut
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: The Train Now Standing!!!

Post by badpenny »

........... oopsy! Clearly an accident, avoidable but unintentional. I bet the incident report made interesting reading.

In a previous life I worked for BR Research in Derby, lots of interesting stuff going on there like investigating the sandwiches curl-ability and making sure the station announcers had a speech impediment.

However there was the time CEGB paid us to smash 46009 a Class 46 Diesel Electric Loco hauling a rake of four Mk 1 coaches into a stationary (empty) flask for transporting Nuclear Waste.
Watch closely you may see the moment the V12 Sulzer Power Unit (engine to you and me) says goodbye and detaches itself from the rest of the locomotive in order to go berry picking in the bushes. Greenpeace later claimed the power unit had been loosely bolted so it would detach and avoid the flask. Believe me you'd not get up to 100mph with ...........
engine12LDA28Bfreeendthumb.jpg
engine12LDA28Bfreeendthumb.jpg (9.05 KiB) Viewed 1730 times

....... wobbling about in it's compartment

I'm not that interested in trains but a job's a job.
The Fat BP