Happy Halloween

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Happy Halloween

Post by pennymachines »

My school served a truly ghastly mechanically recovered meat residue. Once you sucked out the juices, which had an aroma of vacuum cleaners, you were left with a gristly pulp, impossible to swallow. I became a vegetarian. We were also served a strange red gelatinous pudding with bits of bread in it. It tasted of ash. !PUKE!
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

Phew, I'm glad I didn't grow up in the North of England. I heard you had it tough. Mind you, even my school had to make some changes when the comprehensive system started in the 1960s. It was terrible. The school had to take so many more pupils from the secondary moderns that there was only room for the 6th Form and above at high table.
high table.jpg

john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

My heart goes out to you blokes. Not for the food, but for the reason that you never experienced the quintessential American icon: the LUNCHLADY.

https://screen.yahoo.com/lunch-lady-000000188.html

J Peterson
Scarred for life in America
john t peterson

I replaced the above video with one that actually shows the rarest of all birds, the LUNCHLADY.

J Peterson
American Corndog
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

We believe anything you tell us John ......

Geo Restriction
Sorry! The content provider has not given us the rights to play this video in your location.
Error Code: 501-202
4fbde93f-4722-3c54-bddc-b753d4eee648
john t peterson

Sorry about that, BP. :oops: I have no way of knowing which videos will be geographically limited. !PUZZLED! What's with that anyway? :!?!:

Here is the same video from YouTube which I think will play in the UK. Unfortunately, it appears to be a video hand-captured from the person's TV. You will hear them laughing in the background and the picture isn't that great but good enough to scare the pants off all grade schoolers.

If this does not work, google "Chris Farley Lunchlady."

J Peterson
Geographically challenged in what I think may be America