Please read... a way to raise money for your chosen charity, for free

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
coppinpr

Please read... a way to raise money for your chosen charity, for free

Post by coppinpr »

Please forgive this request, but it really is a good idea. I have introduced this to all my friends and we all use it whenever we buy online. There is little or nothing you need to do and it costs you absolutely nothing to raise money for your chosen charity. You can pick any registered UK charity to receive the money you raise.

All you need to do is register for free on the "give as you live" search engine. Every time you buy from Amazon, Ebay and most major shops "give as you live" will give a 1.5% donation to the charity you nominate, just so long as you go to the shop (be it amazon, ebay or whatever) through the "give as you live" search engine. Nothing is different, no prices change; you get no spam or unrequested emails; your charity simply gets a small donation from "give as you live". It cost you nothing in any way.

Go to giveasyoulive.com or better still use the link below and they will give a larger donation to my chosen charity if you register.

https://www.giveasyoulive.com/refer/R9U ... r025ON8-3D

Thanks for reading, Paul...
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Please read..a way to raise money for your chosen charity,for free

Post by badpenny »

Nice set up t'would appear. !SMARTY!