Trump makes last ditch attempt to tempt voters

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
coppinpr

Trump makes last ditch attempt to tempt voters

Post by coppinpr »

Rumour is everyone who votes for Trump will get one of these for their front door
gun sign.JPG

if he wins
coppinpr

Trump burns in Lewes

Post by coppinpr »

For those who dont know my town,well things are a little different here on Nov5th, its dangerous, outrageous and not a little Pagan .All roads into the town are closed and all shops must close by 4.30 (including the Tesco super store and that is open on Xmas day!) 100 police are drafted into the tiny town including 20 armed and two helicopters.

This year along with seven 20 ft high effigies of the Pope three of the seven bonfire societies chose,not surprisingly, to burn Donald Trump. One as Humpty Dumpty sitting on a Mexican wall,one on a Mexican donkey while holding a scary clown mask in one hand and shooting himself in the foot with the other and one riding a raging bull .

You dont mess with the bonfire societies here, they are rich and often run by powerful business men from the town, two years ago when a new landlady moving into a pub in the town that was a society's headquarters told them she didnt want to be involved with firework displays and they must leave they blew up the pubs outside toilet two days later !OMFG!
bftrump2.jpg

bf1.jpg

bf3.jpg

bf4.jpg

bf trump.jpg

Attachments
bftrump.jpg
john t peterson

Re: Trump makes last ditch attempt to tempt voters

Post by john t peterson »

If The Donald manages to win by some strange chain of rigged voting events, would you please send back the Red Coats?

Please??

J Peterson
Democracy at risk in America
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

John T Peterson wrote:If The Donald manages to win by some strange chain of rigged voting events, would you please send back the Red Coats?
Just up sticks and join us in the Mother country John, (together with your slot collection), that way you can come along to the Coventry Auction
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Last night I went to see Billy Connolly live.

The poor old lad, tottered out onto the stage, looked at us all and said ......

"You think I look bad, tomorrow morning you're all waking up to President Trump."

We all roared with laughter! !OMFG!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

John,
please note, the Coundon Social club,Coventry will open as a refugee centre on Nov 27th, 10.30am (or 9.30 if you bring a slot machine) even then you might not be the first,Trump repeatedly said,right up to the last rally,"If I win Hillary goes to prison" :#:
wembleylion

Post by wembleylion »

Welcome to Trumpton

Donald Trumpton.JPG
Donald Trumpton.JPG (19.89 KiB) Viewed 5715 times

john t peterson

Simply stunning. America survived the Civil War and we shall survive the Presidency of OrangeTop but, oh, what were you thinking my fellow Americans? You have elected a thin-skinned, narcissistic con man to the highest office in our nation. You have loosed an ignorant cannon ball upon the deck of the USS America. Damage will be done and it will be your fault. Our response is and will continue to be: "What did you expect?" His first act as President will be to repaint Air Force One in the Trump livery. I am ashamed.

In the meantime, I shall be getting my brick mason's license. I hear there are going to be some wonderful,wonderful jobs on the US/Mexican border soon.

God save the Queen.

J Peterson
Stranger in his own land
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

John....what have you done?!? '!' Lately a lot of my American friends have been asking when I'll be back to visit, ummm, never.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Very strange but true... almost 16 years ago to the day a Simpsons Tv episode predicted Trump would become president
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/fla ... 0-20160317

4 days ago the US passport office issued an official statement recommending any US citizen whos passport was due for renewal to do it soon to avoid delay as they are expecting a huge increase in applications in the "near future" very scary :shock:

I too may not be making my usual visits to the USA, Im prepared to wait and see what happens in the next few months but Im not keen on visiting a country where I dont feel welcome,and I think that might be the case. Brexit triggered a strange response from some people in the UK towards foreigners,Trumps win might do the same I fear
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Although in Britain most of us are shocked anyone could vote for a bumbling buffoon with a hair style like that. One thing you cannot take away from Trump, he fought the press, the celebrities, the opposition as well as his own party without any political skills or perhaps skills appropriate in any form for the job in hand, but did it all the same.......

I love democracy, it throws up surprises as it should, as if we always assume to follow the normal political system and standards, nothing really changes. Not that I am saying he will be any different as his advisers of course will tell him what to do (his kids)

I was pleasantly amused this morning.....
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

treefrog wrote: I was pleasantly amused this morning.....
LUCKY YOU!! :lol: :woops:
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

I laughed my arse off in disbelief (as, I am sure, did the leaders of China and Russia). The world became a much less safe place to live last night.

On a lighter note, I do find it hilarious that Nigel Farage can now claim to have influenced two historical political events in a) Britain quitting the EU and b) Trump being elected as President of the United States of America. The next four years should be interesting as Britain learns how to stand on its own two feet again and as American credibility as a superpower dwindles (as it surely must with a clown at the helm).
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

This is certainly not the first time a power base has helped to ease someone with no political know-how into the white house thinking (perhaps wrongly in this case) that they will be able to guide(manipulate) the incumbent to follow there wishes . Rockefeller,J.P.Morgan and Carnegie bought Garfield into the White house for their own use and elbowed their worst enemy(Teddy Roosevelt) into the dead end vice-president position ... only it backfired on them when Garfield was assassinated and Teddy became president soon leading to their loss of grip on US decision making (prior to that their combined wealth almost equalled the US gold reserves and little was done without consulting them first)

This time it was the Senate and the house that were keen to get "their man" into power to reverse the stalemate that has been strangling the US while Obama was in power, thing is, have they underestimated Trump ?,could be ,and ,of course, we all know Trump will always face the possibility of Garfield's fate,this is after all the country where you can buy an AK47 (for private use) '!'
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

I love democracy, it throws up surprises as it should
Winston Churchill once said "Democracy is the worst kind of government ....except for all the rest :lol:

I agree with TF,Trump must have something,can you believe 29% of the Mexican ethnic voters voted for him :shock:
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

treefrog wrote:.......

I love democracy, it throws up surprises as it should, as if we always assume to follow the normal political system and standards, nothing really changes. .....
Not sure this qualifies as anything more than a facsimile of 'democracy', TF. It seems Clinton won more votes than Trumpy, but the wishes of the majority were overturned by the Electoral College system. Like the UK system of first-past-the-post, the individual voter's choice is over-ridden by a political system that makes a mockery of the word 'democracy'. And about which the individual can do bugger all, without going to the insane lengths of buying a military-grade sniper rifle from the local Walmart and 'popping a cap in somebody's m*th*rf*ck*ng ass' (did I get that right, JP?). Thankfully, that option is not yet available in the UK. :D
john t peterson

BIG NEWS: I have been hired by the Trump transition team to solicit and fill the position of: Trump Nanny. As you are no doubt aware, Trump's handlers took away his Twitter account in the waning days of the election. The purpose, of course, was to prevent him from sharing his uncensored thoughts with all his minion followers and entertaining 75% and alarming the remaining 25%. It worked. He was restrained from shooting himself in the mouth…I mean foot, and he got elected.

With that in mind as the gold standard of candidate management, I have been asked to recruit and select the individual who will be fulfilling a similar function in the Trump Administration. The Trumpsters (his family and other close associates) have made the decision that a Brit should be the official "what he really meant to say" spokesperson. That decision is based on the empirical fact that Americans find the British more intelligent than themselves, even when repeating the very same verbiage as the token American. Should I select you as the Trump Nanny, you will be whisked away to the Trump Tower in Manhattan where you will be manacled by an eight foot gold chain to President Donald's wrist. No formal training is necessary as it is universally known that any person of British lineage is smarter than The Donald and can speak in whole sentences. You must sign a confidential agreement; what happens in Trumpland stays in Trumpland. Pay and benefits to be determined but I can promise there will be free range groping.

Please submit all applications to: http:Ican'tbelieveI'msellingoutlikethis.com. All applications that include a picture of you standing next to the Queen will get special consideration.

Thank you for your interest.

J Peterson
Special Envoy to His Excellency, the Trumpster !!USA!!

PS [*'popping a cap in somebody's m*th*rf*ck*ng ass' (did I get that right, JP?).] Absolutely correct, youngeap. Your application is on the top of the pile.
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

John T. Peterson wrote: PS [*'popping a cap in somebody's m*th*rf*ck*ng ass' (did I get that right, JP?).] Absolutely correct, youngeap. Your application is on the top of the pile.
I guess I do have a certain linguistic gift. I only had to watch Pulp Fiction once, you know. Thank you for the opportunity, Mr JP. The gold chain is tempting (and everyone knows a good groping never did any harm), but I must decline. This would be a role quite beyond even my abilities, considerably enhanced though they may be by an occasional exposure to American culture via classical movies and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

What would be the lucky(?)winners title?I rather fancy "agent orange"
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

The reason I smile a lot is because I'm confused ...... where do I sign? !!>*<!!