carters old stall

General vintage slot machine related topics.
jimmycowman

carters old stall

Post by jimmycowman »

has anyone seen this ? ebay 110332922757 {the one out of the carters book},this just what mr badpenny needs in his back garden :shock:
Attachments
e0cd_1.JPG
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: carters old stall

Post by badpenny »

Yes Mr Badpenny did see this fantastic piece of history, unfortunately so did Mrs. Badpenny.
Not withstanding the fact that I don't have a garden half the size of Staffordshire, unlike some collectors who then allow their pet moo cows to trample it all up.

By the way ..... why do farmers always put the gates to their fields in the muddiest, swampiest corners?
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

Badpenny wrote:Yes Mr Badpenny did see this fantastic piece of history, unfortunately so did Mrs. Badpenny.
Hi Jeremy :D ... You could always tell Mrs Badpenny :adore: that you are getting her a Conservatory for the back garden :idea: ....and then blame the builders for sending you the wrong one :!?!: .... I wish I had room for it.... come to think of it I wish I had enough machines to fill it :oops: Regards Stuart. :tarah:
slotty

Post by slotty »

some one in the slotty circle has got to by this :shock: , was it at the carters auction last back end??????? i think it would suit jerry so we could have a mobile on the move auction no need for coventry start down south and finish in the midlands!!!!! :*** come on jerry!!
geust

Post by geust »

yes that sounds a good idea.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Yay, come on Jerry, you don't work hard enough on the auctions as it is.
Let's see you towing a dirty great box trailer as well, perhaps you could spin candy floss while you're at it.

:roll:

Post by guest »

that idea is crackers.but it would suit someone with some outside space like mr pennymachines who has got all his machines cramed in his conservatory!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

guest wrote:that idea is crackers.but it would suit someone with some outside space like mr pennymachines who has got all his machines cramed in his conservatory!
That's an improvement then .......... last time I went to see Mr Pennymachines' collection I thought he was going to whip all my teeth out!
Still if you want to see my collection half of it is in the dog's bedroom and the other half tucked behind the compost bin. :P