Not sure if this is the right category

General vintage slot machine related topics.
moonriver

Re: Not sure if this is the right category

Post by moonriver »

coppinpr wrote: Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am this is easy,and something I can talk on with some authority. Take a trip to the Phillipeans (about £800) there you can pick from several thousand very very stunning girls, 18 to 28 years old who will not rip you off,prefer older men to young ones,do whatever you say ,in and out of bed and enjoy life at every turn, they ALL speak perfect english and cook the best food in the world. Bigest problem you have is fighting them off! and I really mean that!!
Thats why I own a condo there and hate living here! When I'm there i have a full time maid for £20 per month a full time driver for £30 per month and a penthouse condo in Manila with 3 bedrooms,three bathrooms, maids qtrs and a pool and gym two floors up which cost me £40,000.
The UK? when I retire im gone,i wont even pack a bag!!

photos to follow
Further to "my intention has never been to brag except for showing my machines on the forum", I was under the impression you HAD retired, so that begs the question.............
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

my my, you really are searching through my posts with the intention of being rude,you actually went back 9 years to find that post !!! Actually that post is not bragging at all, simply telling it the way it is,not special to me,available to all. , I still have the condo,I still love the phills (for many reasons) I still spend as much time there as I can,I am retired from my lifetime job but still run several others(please note ,that is not bragging ,just explaining why I still spend time in the UK)
Well I held out the olive branch on the other post ,but it wasnt taken,you really are a rude and angry person,keep up the good work :lol:
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

In relation to searching back through posts you said you looked back through 350 of my posts and "couldn't find any examples of me offering helpful advice?" so pot and kettle, and I won't be flouncing off leaving the site for good, only to reappear again as if nothing had happened a week later.
Captain Mainwaring was pompous and irritating and didn't know it, but he rather made the show **xXx**
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Look can we not just put this away? you have now dragged a second post into it,and still being openly rude,calling people names is VERY childish. ive said Im sorry for mistakes and offed peace but you wont take it up.none of this has anything to do with the forum,Im killing it off right now, if you want the last word thats fine,its up to you !!CHEERS!!
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

very well