mid life crisis??

General vintage slot machine related topics.
jimmy55

mid life crisis??

Post by jimmy55 »

Since I hit the age of 55 two years ago my life seems to have changed. a) I aquired a Lotus Excel ( 1980 something, a project, eBay ) b) a Honda 500 ( 1980 something, a project, eBay) c) 2 x pinballs (1980 something, 1939, projects, eBay and a local shop). I am struggling to justify this change in life to myself. Should I blame....
1) ebay ......3 out of 4 wouldn't have been purchased without it.
2) the fact I am a Cancarian ( a disproportionate number of fellow collector friends seem to share my star sign)
3) mid-life crisis
I should point out i am happily married with 2 sons and a wife who approves of everything (except the Lotus which she hates with a passion!) !PUZZLED!
raj

Re: mid life crisis??

Post by raj »

the major flaw in your 3rd age plan is that you won't be able to get many slots in either the Lotus !!BRRRMM!! or the on the bike, !CYCLING! unless you build a sidecar able to carry 250kg's of Pinball! !READ!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

when i was 55 (seven years ago) I got a girlfriend old enough to be my daughter, bought a Toyota Supra 3llr, and a house in the far east , I too am a Cancarian.
I should point out that Im married with one daughter and a wife who approves of everything (except the girl friend who she hates with a passion)
jimmy55

Post by jimmy55 »

coppinpr wrote:when i was 55 (seven years ago) I got a girlfriend old enough to be my daughter, bought a Toyota Supra 3llr, and a house in the far east , I too am a Cancarian.
I should point out that Im married with one daughter and a wife who approves of everything (except the girl friend who she hates with a passion)
I know when I'm beaten. I'll try an eBay search for 'mistress within a 50 mile radius' ....have to bear in mind the rising cost of petrol! Inspiring tale Coppinpr !WORSHIPFULL!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I'm forty eighteen, 3 years ago I bought my second Harley.
ole-yeller.jpg

It's now a year since I met Sally.
I'm not Cancarian, I was born in July so I'm Cancerian which means I can be pedantic!

You're all talking about these normal aspects of life as if they're something odd !PUZZLED!
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

I'll try an eBay search for 'mistress within a 50 mile radius' .
try 8,000 mile radius, they are younger,cheaper and think old.. I mean middle aged... men are better than young ones... petrol costs are higher though !PUZZLED!
jimmy55

Post by jimmy55 »

I came to the forum looking for technical advice ......but found a spiritual home **xXx**