Fiscal Cliff-Hanger

General vintage slot machine related topics.
andydotp

Fiscal Cliff-Hanger

Post by andydotp »

Well at least our friends over the pond have finally decided something! :roll: I wonder what it'll do for the price of slots? :!?!:
Doubtless I've stirred a hornets' nest again but perhaps someone smarterer will be along shortly to advise whether all the hundreds and hundreds of US Nickels in my machines have scaled the giddy heights and reached face value again..
dirtdog
andydotp
treefrog

Re: Fiscal Cliff-Hanger

Post by treefrog »

Well the dollar has actually weakened, the US dollar of course, but stocks and commodities are up.....
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Fiscal Cliff....isn't that a scenic overlook on the California coast? It's not a dangerous place. If you happen to fall over, we'll bail you out in a heartbeat, particularly if you happen to be a bank or a very large investment firm. Can't write more. Must continue breaking up the furniture and burning it in the fireplace. It's winter in Minnesota, after all.

J Peterson
Lower class American citizen
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

John T. Peterson wrote:Fiscal Cliff....isn't that a scenic overlook on the California coast? It's not a dangerous place. If you happen to fall over, we'll bail you out in a heartbeat, particularly if you happen to be a bank or a very large investment firm. Can't write more. Must continue breaking up the furniture and burning it in the fireplace. It's winter in Minnesota, after all.

J Peterson
Lower class American citizen
Old Saying... It's not what you know :tut it's who you know that counts in this world !!THUMBSX2!!
so thats me stuffed for a start!!! !SURRENDER!
andydotp

Post by andydotp »

John T. Peterson wrote:Fiscal Cliff....isn't that a scenic overlook on the California coast?
Indeed it may well be a popular Californian tourist viewing point John. It's also the new nickname for my mate Clifford
whose last round cost him three & sixpence...... !!CHEERS!!
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

andydotp wrote: advise whether all the hundreds and hundreds of US Nickels in my machines have scaled the giddy heights and reached face value again..
The US nickels in your machines have actually exceeded face value. On January 11th the official melt value was $0.0518323 each (http://www.coinflation.com/)

Hold on to them. There is some discussion about making nickels out of cheap steel in future.
andydotp

Post by andydotp »

Operator Bell wrote:The US nickels in your machines have actually exceeded face value. On January 11th the official melt value was $0.0518323 each
Thank OB,,,,,,,,,, I'M RICH, YIPEEEE !!RAYOF!! !!YIPPEE!!