Whittaker Bros. story

General vintage slot machine related topics.
slotalot

Whittaker Bros. story

Post by slotalot »

I hope you all enjoyed the Whittaker's story in the January 2014 edition of the Mechanical Memories Magazine??? !READ! you don't subscribe? you must put that right at once :didact: just follow the link to get your copy. [url]http://www.mechanicalmemoriesmagazine.co.uk/#[/url] !!JUNK!!

Now that Jerry has had time to post out all the January issues of M.M.M. I have added a Whittaker's page to my own website, [url]http://slotmachines.bravehost.com/page12.html[/url]

Please enjoy, there is lots to see. :byee:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT??

Post by badpenny »

Excellent article Stuartapot and thanks for making sure this piece of history is written down and recorded.

I love the photos of the arcade pieces in a field. Imagine the conversation on the day.
Ok I'll photograph the large machines now for the flyer, where are they?

And the poor guys from the factory having to hump them about.
Ok Guv the lads have got The Roulette, Kentucky and Le Mans in the corner there for the photographer, we'll just pop to lunch now and get out yer way while .......... you want them shoved where?

BP
raj

Post by raj »

a brilliant website Mr Slotalot, a job well done...respect!! !!CHEERS!!
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

badpenny wrote:I love the photos of the arcade pieces in a field.
What do you expect from a Yorkshire man?? why spend ya hard earned brass on a fancy studio when there is an open space next to ta factory !! and you don't need to buy any of them fancy flash bulbs. !!PHOTO!!
classicgambler

Post by classicgambler »

i have just seen the article on whittaker bros on your website stu and it really is amazing stuff there loads of pictures too and loads of information including the history aswell job well done mate !!CHEERS!! !!CHEERS!!