Digger Pics

General vintage slot machine related topics.
stotman

Digger Pics

Post by stotman »

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I thought I would introduce myself and let you know what I like to collect and restore. I started collecting games for my gameroom. I will post pics of it soon. I then turned my attention to Diggers. I like to buy unrestored ones and do the work myself. Here are pics of some Diggers I have restored:

http://www.electricdigger.blogspot.com

I am currently working on another Electric Traveling Crane and I have two more waiting in the wings. I plan on giving these machines to my kids.

Jeff
Last edited by stotman on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
margamatix

Post by margamatix »

Hi Jeff, welcome along.

Those are beautiful photos. I guess there's a bit of everything there- woodwork, electrics, mechanical........

More is welcome!
The Grabber

Post by The Grabber »

hello jeff ,your cranes are great i am restoring two electric travelling cranes made by mutomatic an english company i think with a francise of these cranes i'll be posting some picture of them soon ,also i have a merchantman crane different to your one ,pictures to follow ,good luck with your collecting you must know james roller if you like cranes all the best ,mike...
jimmycowman

cranes

Post by jimmycowman »

hi great pics,i know you prob wont say ...but how much would i have to pay to own a penny crane? its one machine i havnt got they look great for the kids not many turn up at the auctions so where do a go ?
stotman

Post by stotman »

Send me an email and I will put you in touch with a guy from the UK who can get you a digger.