Game Room Pics

General vintage slot machine related topics.
stotman

Game Room Pics

Post by stotman »

Hi guys, here are some pics of my game room. My wife thinks it is full, but I see room for a lot more games. In addition to these games, I have many more projects that I am working on. Currently in the project room I have two Novelty Merchantman Diggers, a Mutoscope Electric Traveling Crane, and some Mutoscope Ace Bombers. I would love to see some pics of your gamerooms.

http://www.arcaderoom.blogspot.com

Jeff
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Hi Jeff ............

Just checked out your gamesroom photos. I was immediately struck by two things. One was the amazing coincidence when comparing yours to mine (ooh err missis) for my games room also has a floor and a ceiling held up by some walls. The other thing to strike me was the flat of my wife's hand across the back of my head as she sweetly whispered FORGET IT!

By the way I am sure we are related and request that you spell my name correctly in your last will and testament.

Your long forgotten cousin

Badpenny
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Ah Badpenny, those ubiquitous words uttered by our wives FORGET IT.

It used to be far more romantic utterances years ago. I only have four allwins and in my wifes eyes that is about 20 to many. Still, she has agreed to a couple being put in our study, which is about as big as one of Jeff's pinball tables, so not much scope of expanding in there.

Oh well its all a psychological game really. My wife is a Brownie/Guide district commissioner and I bought my last 'win a sweet' allwin on the basis that I could take it to fund raising events to help raise funds for the organization, although I forgot to mention that the sweets are no longer available for the machine !!!!!

p.s is 'Jeff and slotman' a code word for Bill Gates?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Wow an unexpected bonus!!!!

Post by badpenny »

This site rocks!!!!!! My dearly beloved has espied the photos of Stotman's games room and now feels I deserve better.
Consequently she's offered to clear her stuff out of one of her own hideaways and it's now to be mine!!!!
To show my gratitide to pennymachines.co.uk I'm thinking of offering it as a permanent venue for future auctions.
I'll post directions after I've given it a lick of paint.
Attachments
043.jpg
043.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 6724 times
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

In the interests of fair and balanced reporting from here in the States, I would like to post the best picture of my American gameroom for posterity. After viewing Stotman's expansive Taj Mahal, I plan to toss out my puny collection and then burn down my house. I was also going to add a photo of my workshop but found that once inside, the quarters were too cramped to raise my arms in order to take the picture. :evil:
Attachments
Gameroom01.jpg
Gameroom01.jpg (102.48 KiB) Viewed 6762 times
stotman

Post by stotman »

You guys are going to find this hard to believe, but I have a small game room compared to a lot of the guys in this hobby. By the way, I know you guys are pulling my leg, because I have seen pictures of England and most of you guys live in castles.
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Not only do we live in castles but we are also healthy as most of our 'bathrooms' are still outside and at the bottom of the garden just like the one in the attached photo taken during last winter, note the door on the left, it leads to a typical games room.

Arrgee
Attachments
outside wc2.jpg
outside wc2.jpg (128.72 KiB) Viewed 6720 times