Aristocrat Deci King belly glass wanted

General vintage slot machine related topics.
ronnie63

Aristocrat Deci King belly glass wanted

Post by ronnie63 »

Hi guys looking for a belly glass for this one? Already emailed Henry but just putting the word out, also need the jackpot glass and lock mechanism

Thanks Ronnie
Attachments
IMG_0213a.jpg
IMG_0214a.jpg
treefrog

Re: Aristocrat Belly Glass Wanted?

Post by treefrog »

Your machine is called the "Deci King"......I do have a couple of these, but no spare belly glass. If I get to them in the near future I can take a picture of the glass close up unless someone else helps first....

Jackpot, you should be able to replace the glass with a piece cut using the right depth.

I did see this machine at Taylors auction yesterday in Montrose with a load of other machines, but was too far for me
Attachments
deci-1.jpg
ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

Hi Treefrog, yes this is one from Taylors auction, I also bought the Sega Mad Money one, if needs be I already have an identical Deci-King so could get the glass scanned but would be good to find an original, got these fairly cheap but thought the Riviera was too rusty to buy.

Thanks Ronnie
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

There is a website for an older operator in Australia that I can't remember the name of or have a link to? On the east coast. They have literally hundreds of original slot machine glasses listed and shown from the 1950s through to '80s. And many are Aristo of course. I was looking there a few years ago for something I needed, but really too modern for me.
ronnie63

Post by ronnie63 »

It's okay Henry Powell has the bits I need, I thought he might, thanks to all who looked

Ronnie
skippy

Post by skippy »

Gameswat wrote:There is a website for an older operator in Australia that I can't remember the name of or have a link to?
For future reference

http://www.kfe.com.au/ARTWORK/ARTWORK.htm
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Very interesting link, unfortunately few British machines covered, but reasonable prices.