just acquired.. Sega Victory

General vintage slot machine related topics.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: just acquired.. Sega Victory

Post by badpenny »

Nicholas wrote:Hello everyone

I've just got my hands on a Sega Victory one-armed bandit, I'm assuming from the 1960's? It's the first machine I've owned and I'm already in the process of taking things apart to clean up etc.. The mech seems to be working well, after fixing the initial coin-jam in the payout! One thing I've noticed is that this machine is electro-mechanical and works on relays to register the coin-entry...There seems to be a couple of parts (plug-in coin relay at rear inside of machine) missing, so the machine is on free-play all the time.. I have a few questions about this...

Are the electrical bits and pieces readily available (ie, from a parts supplier)?

If I chose not to repair the electro part of the machine, is there a way to convert it to completely mechanical, ie. with a replacement coin mech at the entry slot so I can do away with the whole relay thing?

I'm looking for a top light-up display type box for this machine, of which there seems to have been at some stage but is now missing... anyone any ideas about where I could find this or any other spares and bits for sega?

I realise I'm maybe asking a lot here, but I would appreciate any help!! Thanks in advance!

Nicholas.
photos please, as many different angles as you can do