The next area to invest

General vintage slot machine related topics.
treefrog

The next area to invest

Post by treefrog »

With the demise of MMM and no follow up magazine to take its place, it appears that the value of the old mag has risen way beyond inflation. Definitely the place to stick your money with a wonderful complete set being sold by one of our esteemed collectors for an eye watering £240.... I am sure that is the full price or more than the original price...and only a few that are brown and curley :!: :!: well good luck, I will sticks to mechanical items for my money..

I remember two years ago and writing an article on here on the history of all the mags over the last 25 years after buying nearing all the mags of all the magazines at the Elephant for a fiver, what a wise investment :HaHa:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Allwin-Penny- ... SwmQBZjH8V

Of course maybe a machine comes free
sweetmeats

Re: The next area to invest

Post by sweetmeats »

These are in fact cheap compared to e-bay item 202005159111 this started at £20 for only 73 copies of MM magazine but ended at £231 !! just two bidders the winning bid being an opening bid, they went to USA.
treefrog

Re: The next area to invest

Post by treefrog »

Wow I will eat my words... :!: now I see why the seller has suddenly listed this batch of mags at that price.....trouble is there were two bidders, unlikely to happen a second time, auctions as we know are funny places.... Also will be interesting to see if the sale went through.....people are crazy

Perhaps I had better invest in some more..... :lol: