Someone's not a collector ?

General vintage slot machine related topics.
coppinpr

Re: Someone's not a collector ?

Post by coppinpr »

Well jingle ,im not trying to pull anyone down,you have a lot say in a rude way(which is unusual as you usually dont bother to contrabute at all)as to gameswat just because he knows a lot dosnt mean he has to be right,or do you think it does !PUZZLED! My discusion with baily was mostly about who made him "THE OFFICIAL UK SOLT HISTORIAN" perhaps you know? In fact i had a lot of support sent privately to me on that post, no problem ,you win,im gone too, hope the forum dosnt have to wait for your input to keep it going...it will be a long wait, bye all,it was great
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

well thats a result then |/XX\|
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

What is happening here? Did somebody run off with someones wife? Why does this discussion ends up so quickly in insults instead of arguing?
brigham

Post by brigham »

I'm glad I didn't see all this before I joined.
I might have missed-out on a good slot-machine forum.
clubconsoles

Post by clubconsoles »

Well it seems it may be a good idea to have two seperate auctions on the same day after all. Some of our Slot Collectors clearly do not enjoy each others company.
brigham

Post by brigham »

Perhaps a separate forum for bitching and backbiting might be in order.
Locked, of course, in case new enthusiasts are put-off.
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

You have not been on many other forums, I have been a member of a fireworks one for some time and the competition between members for knowledge is incredible and almost getting to physical cyberspace attacks that go on.....I am sure when all has calmed down things will return to normal, what ever that may be.

Funny - had a look at a number of the other slot machine related social sites like a number of Facebook ones and US coin op, there is nothing at all happening on these, so there is some hope.

The one thing I am well aware of on this site is the two divides of bandit collectors and other stuff. Historically most members on here were more wooden box collectors or anything with a mercury switch, problem is there are far more people interested in bandits in the country, which are more accessible and popular, which puts people off. Always wondered if there should be a separate bandit forum or category, may help things who knows. I guess I am am more associated with bandits, but have come to love certain types of other amusements, of which I have collected many, but still have no knowledge of...

Roll on
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I like the idea of a Fireworks Forum being explosive, I wonder if one for Feline Followers would be catty!

I have to say that down here in the cellar at Pennymachines towers the cleaner and I are sitting around wide eyed with curiosity as to what's going to happen next. !OMFG!
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

I want to wish EVERYONE a happy christmas and hope to read a lot of articles from coppinpr in the next year.
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

I echo Dutchboy's sentiments. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! May Santa leave a special treat for you and may 2018 be the best year yet in your collecting adventure.

J Peterson
speedwell

Post by speedwell »

Happy Christmas John. Peace and Health to you.