Jennings The governor for sale.

General vintage slot machine related topics.
scarbwoody2017

JENNINGS MACHINE LOCATION DATE MADE

Post by scarbwoody2017 »

Hi members I am wondering if someone could help me of where I can find the governor by Jennings location is it the stamp at the bottom of the machine or on the Chicago sticker thank you very much.
treefrog

Re: Jennings The governor for sale.

Post by treefrog »

I see this is on eBay and they have not removed yet and I am sure you are getting loads of buy it now requests.

Looks nice machine, can’t see much chrome loss and these in recent times have become desirable again......I would wait to end of auction if not removed as people will,pay what they think.....I would guess between 700 and a grand........but who knows maybe more

You said 5p, but it says 1np
daveslot

Post by daveslot »

you beat me to it TF, i was going to say what it makes at the end of the auction is what its worth. but not all original as its on 1p and has only 3 payouts and 10 max coins, would have thought it payed 18 coins originally
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Op's post deleted, due to being in wrong place.
scarbwoody2017

Post by scarbwoody2017 »

Sorry about that bad penny I'm new to this and was just needing a little advise.
Mostly needed help of how I find out what year mine was made on the machine where it is located. And thank everyone it is a really amazing piece of machine I don't really know alot about them as it was passed down by my grandad 14years ago
scarbwoody2017

Post by scarbwoody2017 »

treefrog wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:59 pm I see this is on eBay and they have not removed yet and I am sure you are getting loads of buy it now requests.

Looks nice machine, can’t see much chrome loss and these in recent times have become desirable again......I would wait to end of auction if not removed as people will,pay what they think.....I would guess between 700 and a grand........but who knows maybe more

You said 5p, but it says 1np
Hi yes it says one old penny but my grandad changed it to a 5p machine I don't really know an awful lot for these machines it's just what my dad had told me everything apart from one old penny to 5p is All original even the Jennings keys and back to front sorry to be a pain.
banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

wonder what it's worth? What would you guys call a good offer?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

banditboy67 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:28 pm wonder what it's worth? What would you guys call a good offer?
TF gave a good idea at 1.59pm, how close to the wind do you want to sail?
banditboy67

Post by banditboy67 »

Over 1k, that counts me out..
Wonder if the bids have been jacked up?