General vintage slot machine related topics.
alan57

Mills Hi Top

Postby alan57 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Selling off a couple of my Mills Hi Tops to make some room for more projects
Please look in the Market section:
Mills Hi Top 1
Mills Hi Top 2

treefrog

Re: Mills Hi Top

Postby treefrog » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Quick point for MR PM, I notice the main pictures in adds do not expand and are always very small. In fact all extra pictures cannot expand either, but are slightly bigger....could be justme of course

Nice machine Alan, I was intrigued by the comment handload jackpot as that usually means a hole in where the award plate is for the operator to fill or top up. Your machine has an enlarged jackpot chute to cater for the 1D and no overflow tube to the cash box, so surely this is not handfill !PUZZLED!

I have always been intrigued to know if a true 1D jackpot or 50c jackpot existed for these machines and have never seen one, although I have heard others mention them. Main difference would be the coin chute, also the top plate that drops coins to the cash box when full.....

alan57

Postby alan57 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi Tom
The jackpot on the black Hi Top always kept jamming up, old penny seemed to be too big. Much easier to fill the jackpot by hand from inside the cabinet - no jamming of coins now.

Sorry for misleading, my mistake.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:16 pm

I was just intrigued because the jackpot is in place. It looks like Henry has modified the chute for the 1D. Well, I that assume to be the case as it looks larger. If so, it may just need a bit of tinkering....

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:08 pm

treefrog wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:05 pm
Quick point for MR PM, I notice the main pictures in adds do not expand and are always very small. In fact all extra pictures cannot expand either, but are slightly bigger....could be just me of course.
They enlarge for me. :!?!: On desktop and tablet. They will only expand to fill existing screen size.

treefrog

Postby treefrog » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Not working on iPad, tiny picture.... :#: