Temple’s Penny Arcade Trailer Project

General vintage slot machine related topics.
moonriver

Re: Temple’s Penny Arcade Trailer Project

Post by moonriver »

In effect Fruit Bowl and Clock are similar machines, but punters don't understand how to play the Clock and wind the key, and it doesn't look like it's easy to win, so they pass. The Fruit Bowl will always significantly out perform because it's more attractive, easy to understand and turn handle, and the big symbols look like they're much easier to win.
Jackpot allwin is a must have for making money. I have two next to each other and they consistently do well.
pauljt71

Post by pauljt71 »

moonriver wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:04 pm Jackpot allwin is a must have for making money. I have two next to each other and they consistently do well.
Not familiar with this one, can you tell me more please and have you got a picture 😁
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

There are lots of jackpot allwins, one the most famous is the Philip Shefras version with the rotating hidden jackpot

Re: Philip Shefras allwins

I have the above version and one of favourites is the Morris Shefras Payola with hidden jackpot, lights and bells :shock:

pauljt71

Post by pauljt71 »

Bells and lights what have you done..............! I need one of these. 😂🤦‍♂️🤣
brigham

Post by brigham »

pauljt71 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:27 pm Bells and lights what have you done..............! I need one of these. 😂🤦‍♂️🤣
Hopefully, the shadow of Alan Freed will have faded, and you won't need to 're-brand' it!